WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?
Hopefully, it’s because you are interested in travelling, just like me.
Maybe you want to do a bit of research about your next destination. Maybe you can’t even decide on where to go. Or maybe a well-intended friend sent you here.
Whatever it is you’re looking after, I hope I and Don’t Stop Wandering will be able to help with your journey.
Let’s continue our wanderings together!
Below is a map of the countries visited since 2008 when I first started traveling. Sadly there are articles only for the destinations highlighted in orange. Please send me a message if you’d like more info about one of the other locations I’ve visited. I aim to answer as soon as possible.
LIKE THIS PAGE ?
Subscribe to get maximum one post per week directly in your inbox:
A detailed list of the places visited so far
- Romania: pretty much everywhere
- Bulgaria: the sea side mostly
- Greece: Athens, Thessaloniki, Katerini
- Italy: Rome, Florence, Pisa, Milan, Verona, Venice
- Spain: Madrid, Barcelona, Girona, Costa Brava, Sitges
- France: Dunkirk, Lyon, Rouen, Caen, St Mere Eglise, Mont St-Michel, Nantes, Metz, Mulhouse
- Belgium: Bruges, Ghent, Brussels, Spa
- Netherlands: Amsterdam, Haarlem, Utrecht, Rotterdam, Roermond, Nijmegen
- Germany: Berlin, Dresden
- Luxembourg: Luxembourg, Ettelbruck
- Austria: Vienna, KZL Mauthausen
- Czechia: Prague, Brno, Kutna Hora
- Slovakia: Bratislava
- Switzerland: Basel
- Hungary: Budapest, Ozora
- Sweden: Stockholm
- The Vatican
- UK: London, Manchester, Coventry, Oxford, Cambridge, Portsmouth, Stonehenge, Canterbury, Snowdonia, Windsor, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Scotland: Skye Isle, Edinburgh, Stirling, Inverness
- Ireland: Dublin, North Causeway, Bushmills
- China – Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Chengdu, Guilin, Yangshuo
- Malaysia – Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Melaka, Johor
- Thailand – Bangkok, Koh Samui, Phuket
- Hong Kong
- Indonesia – Bali, Batam
- Viet Nam – Ha Noi, Ha Long Bay
- USA: Washington DC, New York, Richmond, Philadelphia